In this weeks episode of the 'Renegade Recruiter Unleashed' podcast we interview Matt Holmes on "How To Use Networking & Personal Branding To Grow Your Recruitment or Search Business". To listen to this episode click the link below:
Here's just some of what you get...
- Matt talks about the importance of networking and branding and how it builds the platform for you to become an expert
- The definition of networking in Matt ‘Handshakin’ Holmes words!
- Why most the networking you do is a waste of time and doesn’t get results
- Matt lets you know about his death defying bucket list completion of a world record (Guinness Pending!)
- The key mistakes made at networking events and how to avoid them
- How to get results from networking (even if you’re an introvert)
- The Recruitment and Search Firm owners journey to humility
- Matt’s top inspirations, stemming from the recklessness of individual passions. Are you prepared to lose it all?
- We discuss the liberating and beneficial effects of saying NO to the money.
About Matt Holmes
Matt “Handshakin” Holmes is an entrepreneur, speaker, author, and world record holder. He is Founder of theHandshakin Video Series: featuring top entrepreneurs on networking and personal branding strategies.
After interviewing venture capitalists, members of Congress, and billionaires, Matt has been on numerous podcasts sharing tips on strategically making connections and relationship building. Today, he helps aspiring entrepreneurs implement networking and personal branding strategies.