You can earn a lot of money in Recruitment, but it’s what you do with that money which determines whether you’ll become wealthy or not.
In this week’s episode of ‘Renegade Recruiter Unleashed’ podcast, I talk to Damion Lupo about how to take control of your money and financial future by taking the money you earn as a Recruitment or Search Business Owners and reinvesting it to build real wealth.
Damian first business at age 11! Now he is the owner of an 8 figure real estate empire, multiple black belter, and sought after financial consultant for high profile private clients.
Over the last quarter century, Damion has started and owned more than 30 different companies including an insurance agency, a precious metals firm, a venture capital company, a financial consulting firm, and more than a dozen real estate investment and development companies. He built a 5-million-dollar Net Worth in his 20's, lost it, and has almost completely rebuilt his wealth in the last 12 months!
During this interview, he’ll be sharing the lessons he learned along the way and the things he wishes someone had told him before he got started!
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll be getting…
• Find out why your Recruitment or Search Business won't make you wealthy (unless you combine it with one thing)
• How to turn your business profits into long-term wealth to secure your financial future
• Hear about Damion’s near death experience while skydiving and what it taught him about himself
• Why you should reject the scarcity mindset your parents taught you if you want to create financial freedom
• Discover how not listening to his mentors caused Damion to fail and lose millions in business revenue
• The importance of not just chasing a bigger bank account and what to do instead
• How Damion built a Net Worth of 5 million dollars in his twenties and how he lost it all
For show notes, podcast updates and additional resources go to: http://therenegaderecruiter.com/
For anyone who’s listening to this and hasn’t herd of you before can you give us a brief intro to who you are and what you do?
Tell us more about that, what exactly that means?
Can you tell us something that most people don’t know about you, so an interesting and funny story that you perhaps don’t share that often with a bigger audience?
Tell us a bit more about your background.
You said earlier that you rejected the scarcity message from your parents. For those that don’t know what you mean by that, what do you mean by that?
What sort of lesson or big takeaways did you take from losing everything?
When you achieved your goal how did you feel at that time?
How would you describe your relationship with money and wealth now?
Who’s been the biggest influence on your career?
Talk to us about what you call the green and red arrows of wealth and poverty.
In terms of your teaching, what is it you would advocate around the green and red arrows?
What’s your views on retirement?
What advice would you give to somebody listening to this who wanted to become financially free?
What are some things that we can invest in to create cash flow?
What’s been the biggest breakthrough for you in your business over the last 12 months?