In today’s episode of ‘The Renegade Recruiter Unleashed,’ I interview Alan Derry about how he went from rebel punk rocker (Yes, you read that right!) to running and owning a multimillion pound Recruitment Business...
Here's what you'll find out in this interview...
- Alan reveals the story behind how his business almost went bust and how he lost everything but managed to turn it all around and start over (failure is part of growing a successful business, we can all learn from this)
- Why the bank told Alan to close his business down, why he ignored them and the results he got
- Alan tells the story of how he went from a struggling business with just 5 contractors out to building a business that now has 320 contractors and does £150K per month in perm alone
- Alan shares why he is very strict with who he works with and how he makes sure his clients play to his rules
- Find out what made Alan realise he could be in control of his own destiny and how he acted upon this way of thinking
- Why Alan thinks coaches or mentors are key to help you succeed in business and why he urges all Recruitment business owners to get one