In today’s episode of ‘The Renegade Recruiter unleashed’ we’ll be talking to a client of ours called Mike Meyrick. Mike’s been in recruitment 21 years now, he’s gained some great experiences and some not so great ones of the industry which he’ll be sharing with us.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why regular contact with potential clients is the way to get more clients and how Mike found this out the hard way.
- Find out how to come across as a welcome guest to potential clients instead of an unwanted pest.
- Advice Mike would have given himself when he first started his business and the things he wishes he did sooner.
- Find out what Mike was most uncomfortable doing in his business when he started working with us, and how once he pushed through that feeling he made over £50,000 in is business through just ONE route to market.
- Mike shares why he was sceptical to work with us at first and how now he kicks himself for not starting sooner.
- The important lessons Mike learnt after one of his businesses failed in the first year and how why he’s now doing better than ever before.
- Mike talks about the "Parthenon" and how it's completely changed the way he runs his business.